Freitag, 6. Juli 2012

DIY - STUDDED JEANS BLOUSE




I hope you don't mind that I haven't been posting lately, but here I am and I've got a DIY for you!
I'll show you how you can simply pimp up your jeans blouse with some cool studs. 


This is how mine looks, but you can use your creativity to create an individual style.
What You Need:



All you need is a jeans blouse ( I got mine from ZARA) and pyramid studs.
I ordered a pack of studs on ebay, and you need to know that you'll need quiet a lot of them, so it's better to have some left, than not having enaugh to finish the bluse. If you want to do it exactly the way I did, you need 20 studs for each sleeve.



Fixing The Studs:




For putting on the studs you search for the middle of your sleeve and mark it with chark or a pencil. After that place them parallel to the seam and push the tips through the denim. For the following step reverse the sleeve and simply bend the tips towards the middle. 
I used 6 studs for the first row and left out one stud for each following row. 
Once you did that on both sides, you're finished! I hope you liked it and maybe it inspired you for new ideas. Oh and be aware of the tips I hurted myself badly :D












1 Kommentar: